This dictionary is compiled for students learning Spoken Arabic. It mainly includes:
- Vocabulary largely used in the Middle East.
- Explanations of proverbs and idioms.
- Thousands of etymological references to words in Spoken Arabic.
- Tables of conjugation of more than 50 types of verbs.
- Explanations of Literary Arabic terms and idiomatic expressions used in daily life.
Students of Modern Standard Arabic and Media Arabic will also greatly benefit from this dictionary since it includes other topics such as politics, trade, environment, etc., in Arabic script and transliteration system.
top of page
bottom of page